Anxiety

Friday, September 08, 2006

thought vomit

**a direct rip-off of Steve's word vomit...


Lynda Carter is Hispanic?

According to the Arizona Republic, people who live in apartments are poor, and since they are poor, they are too dumb to know how to recycle.

I think they need some kind of voter enewsletter that tells you know exactly where, when and on what you will vote. It should have reminders.

I like Janet Napolitano better in person. Except her hair. I know that's shallow.

Drama is everywhere. There's no escaping it.

I'm happy that my family came to visit. I was coerced into saying this. :-)

Maybe Flagstaff wasn't so bad...

Steve's birthday present is the coolest present ever. At least I hope so.

2 comment(s):

You've got to tell us what it is. We know Steve already knows. Tell! Tell!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:56 PM  

It's nice to see that you are still subject to coercion :-)

Love,
Dad

By Blogger Mark A Hanna, at 9:26 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home