Anxiety

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I broke our baby...

Well, actually some other guy did, but I still feel terrible about it. Yesterday, while on my way home for lunch (which I wouldn't normally do, but I was making deliveries for the rest of the day), traffic in front of me on the 202 stopped abruptly, I stopped abruptly, but the guy behind me didn't stop so abruptly. Long story short, we were left with a pretty beat up brand new car.

The only other time I've been in an accident, I was either unconscious or being taped to a board, so I didn't have much input in the process. Luckily, a UPS driver came back and told my side of the story (the guy who hit me had a very different story). In any case, I wasn't involved in the filing of the police report or any insurance claims, etc., so I guess this is just another fun lesson in being an adult.

Even though I was pretty shaken up and kept telling Steve wrong information about where I was, he still managed to find me before the police report had been filed. This also caused him to have to reschedule his interview, which I also felt pretty terrible about. So if everyone could think good thoughts for him at 11 a.m. today, I'm sure he'd appreciate it.

1 comment(s):

WOW, I'm so glad you are ok and unharmed! Hopefully Bryan and I will get to come up and see you guys a few weekends from now. I'll wish Steve good luck on his interview!

By Blogger Colleen, at 8:26 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home