Anxiety

Monday, April 24, 2006

Have you hugged a tree today? Apparently I have...

Very interesting results. And my family calls me the "conservative" one...

You scored as Green. The Green Party believes in an America where decisions are made by the people and not by a few giant corporations. Their environmental goal is a sustainable world where nature and human society co-exist in harmony.

Green

95%

New Democrat

85%

Old School Democrat

85%

Libertarian

40%

Socially Conservative Republican

35%

Foreign Policy Hawk

15%

Pro Business Republican

15%

What's Your Political Philosophy?
created with QuizFarm.com

1 comment(s):

I am an old school democrat. Awesome! I have always wanted something about me to be associated with the words "old school."

By Blogger Unknown, at 2:55 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home