Anxiety

Monday, April 24, 2006

26 days to go!

I know I have a one track mind, but with the little ticker thingy, it's hard to think about much else. Here are some random pre-wedding thoughts.

1. Rachel G. Just look at it for a second. It still doesn't look like me to me.

2. It's amazing how many people can't figure out the RSVP cards. Maybe we should have included instructions.

3. So many little details are finally coming together, from the M&Ms (thanks Nate!) to the shower (thanks Mom & Becca!) to hopefully a ceremony order (thanks in advance Dad!). Everything is so perfect... so us...

4. People I haven't seen in years are flying cross-country to come to our wedding. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I'm lucky to have such amazing friends and family.

5. There's something very comforting in knowing that after all the ceremony and gifts and partying, what will be left is me and Steve, pretty much exactly like we've been for the past four years.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home