Anxiety

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I'll win out one day...

Music Video Codes by VideoCure.com


Steve's taste in music is better than mine. Coming from someone who when I first met him claimed he didn't even like music, any music, this has been a little hard for me to accept. He always hears the songs first, he likes the songs first, and then two weeks later I realize I love them too. On the other hand, I pick songs that I like the first time I hear them, then realize two weeks later I really don't like them that much. A couple of years ago I was sure that Franz Ferdinand was far better than The Killers. We bought both CDs on the same day. By day 3 I never wanted to hear Franz again, but The Killers had grown on me.

Now, Steve discovered yet another band I love before me. To add insult to injurty, they are from Las Vegas, which is also kind of true of The Killers. In any case, I'm coming to terms with the fact that he is probably just cooler than me all around. But as long as he loves a dork like me, and he keeps finding great music, I guess it's something I can live with.

1 comment(s):

Wait, since when did coolness become equated with musical taste? I'm screwed!;) I'll have to check out PATD, our sound card doesn't work so I couldn't play the song.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:51 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home