Anxiety

Thursday, April 20, 2006

With one month to go...

After watching the Panic! at the Disco video again I suddenly had a revelation. I should have had a circus themed wedding. Creepy circus themed... It may be too late to get the guys on stilts, but everyone could still help out by drawing eyeballs on your eyelids. What do you say kids?

3 comment(s):

I think I can duplicate the role of the pathetic old preacher just fine.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:16 AM  

You should check out Angels and Airwaves, although I am sure you already have being the Blink fan that you are.

By Blogger Unknown, at 5:39 PM  

Thanks for the suggestion! Yeah, I've been watching Angels and Airwaves and Plus-44 closely trying to decide who to root for. I want to support Mark, but I think Tom put together a better band. Conumdrum!

By Blogger Rachel, at 8:29 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home