Anxiety

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

FAQ (you know you were asking them in your head)

I know that there are probably questions all of my (2) loyal readers are dying to ask, so I decided to do a little proactive Q&A... I'm such a nerd...

1. Gee, Rachel... You haven't talked about anything but your wedding for about three years now. How did that go?

Splendid, actually. All minor disasters were quickly resolved and it was just beautiful. I am so lucky to have such wonderful people in my life who made the whole evening so special.

2. What about now? It's 9:44 p.m. on Tuesday. Shouldn't you be on your honeymoon instead of blogging?

Actually, due to the severe suckiness of the Hyatt, Steve and I are spending the remainder of our honeymoon at my parent's house. Hopefully we will have more time to travel in the near future, but right now we are enjoying a little time to relax and lie in the sun.

3. Can Nate coordinate my wedding?

How should I know? You'll have to ask him.

4. Since you finally tied the knot, have you and Steve gotten any less annoyingly adorable?

Sorry to disappoint, but our annoying adorable-ness actually seems to be increasing with time. Being newlyweds is just the icing on the cake.

5. Now that you're married, you've graduated and you're moving away from Flagstaff, what will you blog about?

For the time being I intend to complain about the frustration of a job search followed by amusing anecdotes about my job once I'm gainfully employed. Or maybe I'll write about something productive. Or maybe I'll do something productive and then write about it. The possibilities are endless.

2 comment(s):

That absolutely sucks that you are not sipping yummy drinks with umbrellas while basking in the summer sun. Since the honeymoon is still technically a wedding event, I think Nate should be your poolside server and bring you drinks at your parents' place. The wedding was beautiful, and it was so awesome to see you and Steve beaming with happiness all night. Congratulations!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:54 PM  

That's terrible about the Hyatt.... I know you are thouroughly enjoying your lives as newlyweds, and Bryan and I are looking forward to seeing you guys back in Flag for a little while!

By Blogger Colleen, at 10:03 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home