Anxiety

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Wedded Bliss

Today my mom asked if we were doing anything to celebrate our two week anniversary. Huh? I have to admit that I have not been good at remembering the anniversaries or dates of anything in our relationship, let alone weeks from our wedding. At first I felt bad about this. I don't know when our first date was, have no clue when our first kiss was, and have been otherwise bad at keeping track of all of our little milestones.

But recently I've come to see this as a good thing. How long have we been together? Who knows? It feels like forever (in a good way). Even the first time we talked it felt like we'd known each other for years. How long do we want to stay together? Long enough that we wanted "til death do us part" removed from our wedding vows.

Bottomline: I may not know dates, but I know that we are somewhere in the middle of a beautiful eternity together. And that's as mushy as I'm going to get.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home