Anxiety

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Any suggestions?

So for one of my classes, we're supposed to bring in a song that defines love for us in some way. I've come up with a couple of options, but I'm still questioning. I thought of Blink-182 "Josie" because it's sweet and true, but not too mushy. However, it has the phrase "lacking in the bulge" in it, and I'm not sure how the teacher would respond to that. I also considered "Breathing" by Lifehouse, but then decided it would just make me sound pathetic and stalker-esque. So, I need help! Give me suggestions! Please! Thank you!

3 comment(s):

nate: hmmm, i'm thinkin "baby got back" by sir mix a lot. yah, either that or ryan cabrerea... both epitomize love to me!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:19 AM  

I like Lifehouse's "everything" but I don't know all the lyrics so you might have to check those out...and you knew I was going to throw out a Cure suggestion..."lovesong" says it all, although it is a little moody...also, what about the theme from Love Boat?

By Blogger Unknown, at 9:34 AM  

"Bridge Over Troubled Water" worked for us (back in the dark ages :-)

By Blogger Mark A Hanna, at 4:56 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home