Anxiety

Sunday, March 20, 2005

Momentary Tranquility

After bad dreams and a lot of stress this weekend, Steve and I finally booked a ceremony/reception site. The location is The Grove at Silk Purse Ranch in the north part of Las Vegas. It is a gorgeous 3-acre banquet facility with trees, flowers, trees, a stream, and about a billion little white Christmas lights.

Steve and I went to look on Friday, and even thought its smaller than I remember it being in seventh grade, it was still beautiful. The people seem extremely helpful, and the package is all inclusive (which is really helpful since I'm doing all the planning from four hours away).

So I feel much calmer now that everything is set. I'm extremely happy with what we've decided. Also, since we have an official date, we set up a wedding website at the theknot.com to put up details as we have them. Now, on to worrying about bridesmaid dresses!

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home