Anxiety

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Tagged...

So I can't say that I'm a savvy enough blogger to really get the tagging thing, but from what I gathered I'm supposed to list my quirks and weird habits. Since this list could probably go on forever, I'll try to just hit the highlights.

1. I hate the sound of clean dishes. It is the worst sound in the world.

2. I like M&Ms after they've been microwaved for about 15 seconds.

3. I'm fairly sure I know what a black widow spider tastes like, but I don't know why.

4. Even though I can't say FYE has been my favorite experience ever, I'm going to miss my classes.

5. I am addicted to wedding stuff. I've read every planning magazine in Barnes & Noble and I look for cakes, bridesmaid dresses, and/or perfect first dance songs daily.

6. I get nervous when I'm more than an hour away from a major medical center.

7. If school was really about learning more than getting a career, I'd want to study quantum physics or law.

8. I know how to conjugate French articles and pronouns. Maybe by next week I'll have the verbs down...

Alright, I think that's enough to make me sound sufficiently weird. I tag Nate because I know he reads this.

6 comment(s):

Microwaved M&M's....

I'm intruiged.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:37 PM  

ooh, i'm so honored... i feel really popular right now... what do i do???

um, i'll start by introducing myself....

hi, i'm nate...

now what??

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:57 PM  

You have to do the same thing and talk about how you're weird (i.e. spongey stuff). So go to it.

By Blogger Rachel, at 11:45 PM  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:26 PM  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:33 PM  

Isn't it great to know that no matter how weird you are, we all still love you:)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:36 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home