Anxiety

Thursday, October 06, 2005

I guess there's no going back now...

Steve and I sent out Save the Date magnets for our wedding earlier this week. Despite printing problems and a minor nervous breakdown, it was so exciting. It was one of the first official wedding things that we've done. With only seven months to go, we're seeing a light at the tunnel, and I couldn't be happier!

I came up with a list of things that are exciting now that we're this close. I realize this may not be interesting for all of you, but let me have my fun!

1. I can now say we're getting married in May without having to say May 2006

2. Cake tasting is coming up soon

3. Only seven more months to keep my dress a secret

4. I'm going to have everyone who is important to me in one place at one time

5. We can start planning our ultra-relaxing honeymoon

6. Registry at Crate & Barrel

Now, you had to know this part was coming... Things that are freaking me out now that it is so close!

1. Rachel G.? Rachel H.-G.? Rachel H. who is married to Steve G.? Mrs. G.? Nate likes Rachel H.-G. because it sounds very Connecticut...

2. I still have to complete this semester, 15 credits and somehow pass a CLEP test to graduate pre-wedding.

3. I'm in planning limbo. There's still a lot to do, but I don't know when or which order it goes in.

So see, twice as many joys as worries. Not too shabby for Rachel Worrier Princess.

1 comment(s):

ooh, i know, i am so excited for everyone to see MY dress too! haha... yah, you should definitely go for the hanna-gaisford thing.... you would be soooo east coastal! i think i am almost more excited than you! yaya! miss you. mean it....

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:30 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home