Anxiety

Monday, January 30, 2006

19 credit hours later...

So in order for me to graduate on time I needed to add 7 credits to my schedule this semester. Not just any seven credits, mind you, seven credits that fulfilled fun Liberal Studies requirements. It has been a fun selection process that has left me with the following fun-filled classes:

Elements of Intercultural Communication-
Steve took this class online at Rio Salado and said it wasn't too bad.
Best part: No due dates!
Worst part: I have to remember how to be PC after so much time with Nate.

Technical Writing-

Writing for the business world (resumes, memos, etc.)
Best part: I'll be all set for the corporate sphere!
Worst part: 38 writing assignments. Yee-haw!

Wildflowers of the Grand Canyon-

Very self-explanatory title:
Best part: Only 5 weeks long! So much better than Birds of the Grand Canyon...
Worst part: I can only pretend to care about wildflowers for maybe 6 minutes, so 5 weeks will be tricky.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home