Anxiety

Monday, January 09, 2006

New direction...

While I appreciate Steve's call for all of you to send me good thoughts about my French CLEP, I'm going to request that you temporarily redirect all of your good intentions for tomorrow. My Dad is going to UCLA Medical Center for a consultation and we're all hoping he learns only good things about possible treatment options. So if anyone could think positive thoughts, pray, or project happy aura beams his way, I'm sure every little bit would help.

In other Dad news, I'm working on setting him up a new blog (tentatively called "INCITE") at http://revmah.blogspot.com. The basic idea is that it will have all the wisdom but without the pressures of "cyber ministry." So hopefully that'll be up in the next couple weeks if you want to check it out.

Ok, I think that's it for me. Seacrest out.

1 comment(s):

I will have happy thoughts for your dad and you. Good luck to you both!

By Blogger Unknown, at 8:29 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home