Anxiety

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Update

Just so I don't leave all of you hanging, the doctor at UCLA told my dad that as long as his current medication was working, there was no reason to do a bone marrow transplant. Additionally, there is a new drug being used to treat his type of leukemia that is showing a lot of promise, so if they decide to do a drug study, he'd be on the top of the list to participate. All in all good news.

I take my CLEP test tomorrow. I have never been more scared of a test in my life. Even though everyone keeps telling me I'll do fine, it's just not reassuring because no one really knows how much I know or how hard the test will be. More than anything I just want people to tell me that it will be OK if I don't do well, someone to tell me I'll still be a smart person even if I don't know French. Oh well.

A bientot mon amis! Merci pour tout les pensees bon. Seacrest hors.

2 comment(s):

You'll still be a smart person, even if you don't know French. Try to relax about it. If you don't pass, it must be meant to be because I'm sure you are studying your A## off!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:57 PM  

oh shut up! no, you are not getting any pity assurance from me. you ARE going to do great and pass.... so shut up.... but just in case, i'll always love you! even if you are a dumb french/freedom dropout..... lots of love... miss you already! happy early birthday!

your best man..... well steve's, but you get the point...

nate

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:37 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home