Anxiety

Thursday, April 05, 2007

It's 10:50, do you know where your children are?

I have hit the point tonight where I no longer feel the least bit tired. I was completely exhuasted when I got home from work, but now I could do laundry, run a couple of miles, and start finding a solution for global warming... Not that I will. I'll probably just keep watching the Simpsons and blogging. TV is good since TV is the enemy of thinking, and thinking is the enemy of sleeping.

There's really not much to report besides the fact that we've been eating vegetarian food (which Steven already reported), and that work has been busy but fine. I'm not very happy about not getting spring break, or summer break, or Christmas break anymore. Two weeks of vacation barely seems like anything, especially when you break it up and take it a few days at a time.

I am excited to go to California this summer. I feel like doing something crazy. I'm happy that we're responsible adults and all, but enough is enough...

2 comment(s):

responsible adults?

By Blogger Mark A Hanna, at 6:00 PM  

You guys should go paragliding of off the cliffs of Torrey Pines.

By Blogger Unknown, at 4:38 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home