Anxiety

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Pathetic!

I just had a conversation with my mom where almost all of the things I said either started with "I read in Prevention that..." or "I saw this TV show where..." It made me realize that I probably need to get out more. One story even started with "I was watching Tyra and..." But right now, I need to finish crocheting a sweater for my cat and watch my stories.

2 comment(s):

Don't feel too bad. At least you can stay up to watch your stories. I missed both (yeah you know what I'm talkin' about) last night. Oh wait, that probably doesn't make you feel much better since I am, in fact, old. Doh!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:42 PM  

a couple things: 1) i don't like cats. you should be a dog person. b) TYRA better be an acronym for something... 3) stop reading prevention. instead replace it with an us weekly! then- amidst conversation, drop random pieces of gossip, as if they were not important. for instance: wow, this nature trail is more rocky than nicole ritchie and dj am's relationship. you'll be cool in no time!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:45 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home