Anxiety

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Desperate Housewife

Where the expletive did all of this laundry come from? We each have like two pairs of work pants and maybe five shirts. So how come I'm on load number 8 and still going strong?

And the same with dishes. We don't cook all that much. But there are always dirty dishes in the sink. I'm convinced it's some kind of conspiracy.

But I guess housework is providing some distraction from the fact that I'm 22 and have already had two failed jobs since graduation and have no real direction for the future. Well, actually I have some direction, and that direction is north. North towards pine trees, short commutes and people with little to no tan.

3 comment(s):

You have not failed at anything! You have succeeded at realizing your own worth while any failure rests with two employers who have been unable to understand or appreciate what they had.

This is not to say that a few household chores will do you any harm. Now that you can add laundry and dishwashing to your resume, I suspect that the next employer is bound to realize what a prize you are!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:55 PM  

See? Housework is a good thing . . .

All of this builds so much character, my dear :-)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:24 PM  

Oops, that was from your mother:-}

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:25 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home